Friday, April 13, 2012

Wizex - Simsalabim


Though I rarely write about dansband, it's not my genre, sometimes I can make exceptions when it's good enough and when it's the band some schlager-icons like Kikki Danielsson and Charlotte Perrelli have started their career from.
I mean comeback single of Wizex - "Simsalabim" from their upcoming album to be out in May. Band exists since 1973 and in 2006 it has got a new breathe with new vocalist Anna Sköld (backing singer of Alcazar and Shirley Clamp at Melodifestivalen). I don't know what makes this track so especially charming - ABBAesque piano, catchy and simple chorus or retro-schlager nostalgy but you definitely should check it.
By the way about our all-time dansband-favorites CC & Lee. CC has started working in a new band The True Spirits and you can check a piece of their new single "How Can You Love Me" here.

1 коммент.:

Javier said...

I'm hooked to this song!
Thanks for sharing! =)